Spring Break Special
Below are attractions and things to do in Eureka Springs!
- Ozark Mountain Ziplines- Soar through the air from up to 200+ feet high with cable lengths from up to 1800 feet long over the beautiful Ozark trees.
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge- LIONS, TIGERS, and BEARS; OH MY! Visit America's premier big cat and wildlife refuge
- Christ of the Ozarks Statue- Visit the Largest Christ statue in North America and the 2nd Largest in the World.
- Bear Mountain Riding Stables (Horseback Riding)
- Pivot Rock and the Natural Bridge- Take a walk and see a unique formation that has been featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- St. Elizabeth Church- Enter this church through its bell tower.
- Nearby Attractions- Pea Ridge Battlefield and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
**Promotion only valid now through March 31st.
Write a Review for This Special Offer