Our Cleanliness Commitment
Our Safety Commitment at Best Western Inn of the OzarkOur Eureka Springs hotel awaits you with enhanced cleaning protocols, minimum contact exposure, and tons of preventative measures. Experience Southern hospitality combined with safety measures to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay with us.
Rest assured that we remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. Our check-in and check-out processes are aligned with the current situation, and our safety protocols and services also reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- 6-feet social distancing in all common areas
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas
- Hand sanitizer stations at different places throughout the property for staff and guests
- Signage for social distancing and face masks in public areas.
- All guests required to wear masks when they are in the public area
Rooms + Suites
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Employees wear masks and gloves while cleaning.
- Daily room cleaning services not provided for stay-over guests
- Towels, fresh linen, and other amenities provided upon request
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash
- 6-feet distance between tables and chairs
- Dining area open with only 66% capacity
- Customers are required to wear masks except while dining and enjoying their favorite beverage.
- Employees trained in cleanliness and hygiene protocols
- All staff wear masks
- All staff trained in social distancing, safety implementation, and sanitization
- Daily temperature checks for employees required
- Employees who are sick are required to stay home and be tested before returning to work
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy Eureka Springs' beautiful outdoor recreation. Best Western Inn of the Ozark is located within minutes of a number of local area attractions and activities to indulge in safely including:
- Biking and hiking trails
- Beaver Lake
- Onyx Cave
- Pivot Rock
- Cosmic Cavern
In the Words of Our Guests
"“The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!”"