Our Cleanliness Commitment
Our Safety Commitment at Best Western Inn of the Ozark
Rest assured that we remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. Our check-in and check-out processes are aligned with the current situation, and our safety protocols and services also reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- 6-feet social distancing in all common areas
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas
- Hand sanitizer stations at different places throughout the property for staff and guests
- Signage for social distancing and face masks in public areas.
- All guests required to wear masks when they are in the public area
- Rooms + Suites
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Employees wear masks and gloves while cleaning.
- Daily room cleaning services not provided for stay-over guests
- Towels, fresh linen, and other amenities provided upon request
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash
- 6-feet distance between tables and chairs
- Dining area open with only 66% capacity
- Customers are required to wear masks except while dining and enjoying their favorite beverage.
- Employees trained in cleanliness and hygiene protocols
- All staff wear masks
- All staff trained in social distancing, safety implementation, and sanitization
- Daily temperature checks for employees required
- Employees who are sick are required to stay home and be tested before returning to work
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
In the Words of Our Guests
- Are guests required to wear masks? Yes. All our guests are required to wear masks when they are in the common areas of the hotel
- Are the guest rooms left vacant after check-out, and if so, for how long? We wait for 24 hours after a guest checks out before cleaning the guest room.
- What facilities on the property are open, and what are not?
- The pool is open with 50% seating
- Movie by the Pool is open subject to weather and schedule
- Convention Center is open with the Health Department's approval on groups
- Game Court is open
- Hot Tub is closed to the public