Escape to Scenic Eureka Springs
Inspired Event Just for You
Myrtie Mae's Café
Located inside our Eureka Springs hotel, Myrtie Mae's Cafe is a dining tradition, serving home-style country food in a casual setting. From steaks, seafood, homemade desserts, and a bountiful salad bar, savor delicious food with breathtaking scenic wooded views.
Exclusive Specials Packages
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Best Western Inn of Ozarks? Check-in is from 3 pm, and check-out is 11 am. You may request early check-in or late check-out when booking, subject to availability.
- Is Best Western Inn of Ozarks pet-friendly? Yes. Best Western Inn of Ozarks is a pet-friendly hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
- Does Best Western Inn of Ozarks have an onsite restaurant? Yes, we have Myrtie Mae's Café serving home-style food in a casual setting. Savor Myrtie's most popular Ozark Fried Chicken, soups, burgers, sandwiches, and lunch plates with scenic wooded views.
- Does Best Western Inn of Ozarks have a pool? Yes, we offer a large outdoor swimming pool. Our hotel guests can conveniently access the pool and enjoy a relaxing swim after a day of exploring the city.
- Does Best Western Inn of Ozarks offer free Wi-Fi? Yes, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout our Eureka Springs hotel, including rooms and public areas. You can access our high-speed internet when you check in at our hotel.